Thursday, January 22, 2015

Task #20 Completed: Stand For An Entire School Day (Rachael)

Kim and I came up with this task in a collaborative sense. This idea was born from the fact that I hate sitting down during our Euro class; Mr. O often asks me if I'm okay because I'm still standing long after the bell rings. Basically the way this task developed was due to the fact that since I complained so much about sitting down, Kim challenged me to stand for an entire day.  This task also raised some awareness for our project: when people asked why I was standing I explained what our project was and encouraged them to attend our presentation in May.

I will say two additional things about this experience: I now appreciate my desk in Mr. O's class more than I ever thought I would. The second comment I have is a piece of advice to all that attempt to stand for seven hours straight, do not make the same mistake I did: please wear shoes with support. 






No comments:

Post a Comment