Sunday, March 8, 2015

Task #38: Throw A Surprise Party (Kim)

38.  Throw A Surprise Party

My mom's birthday is tomorrow, and she warned us not to throw her a surprise party.  So, she headed to Bistro Mediterranean thinking that I was going out to babysit and that my dad was taking her out for a nice dinner.  When she arrived, she found not only her five kids but two of her sisters and their husbands there to surprise her.  My mom is usually the person who knows everything that's going on in the house and the family, so it was entertaining to fill her in on the nearly eighty e-mails and jokes sent in preparation for this party.

Here are some photos from dinner and a video of the surprise and present opening:
My mom's brother and my brother worked together to bring three cakes to the ouse after dinner.
My mom was the most surprised to see her family at the table.


My mom opening her presents after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment