Monday, February 9, 2015

Task #24: Animated Picture and Snow Photographs (Kim)

24.  Combine photographs to create an animated picture.

Our recent snow days have certainly hindered our upcoming Project Explore plans.  However, I have been using this time to experiment with my camera in the winter weather.  I was able to combine several shots of snow using a Google application to create an animated snow picture.


These are other pictures I took in recent snowstorms and wanted to share.

I must have fifteen photos of nearly this same picture.  I was working on my up-close photo capabilities and trying to really focus on part of the branch.
Another photo working on close-up focusing capabilities.


I experimented with different features on my camera to capture the snow.  High-speed worked well to capture it but often made my photos less focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment